[aisle] looking for a book?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Fri Jan 15 11:53:16 CST 2021

I always check Amazon for out-of-print books. Here's what you're seeking, I
believe:
https://www.amazon.com/Wilbys-Fitness-Book-Tickel-Branner/dp/0787232599/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Wilby%27s+Fitness+Book+by+Branner.&qid=1610733300&sr=8-1

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a leader."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. read before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 11:51 AM Brenda Glenn via AISLE <