[aisle] Still Needed: Panel Members Needed (Mobile Library)

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Tue Jan 19 07:30:00 CST 2021

We are still looking for some more librarians to help us out with this
panel.  We are specifically looking for a high school librarian.  Please
let me know if you are interested in helping serve on this panel.  More
details below.

Is your library on wheels this year?  Have you created a virtual bookshelf
to help students select books?

We are looking for a group of librarians to discuss how they get materials
in the hands of students when the physical library is unavailable.  If you
are interested in being on this panel, please email Jennifer Campbell at
virtualcomm at aisled.org.  Please include your name, school name, and grade
levels served.

Thank you,
Jennifer Campbell