[aisle] Print your own bar code labels?

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 21 15:03:50 CST 2021

If you are using Destiny, it is very easy.  I do not know about other programs.
Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian

    On Thursday, January 21, 2021, 02:31:49 PM CST, Nichole Folkman via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 Does anyone print their own barcode labels for their books? If so, would you recommend it and what website or program do you use? It feels like something that could be done in-house simply enough... but maybe I'm missing something.

--
Thanks!Nichole FolkmanK-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
Co-chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/