[aisle] Health Ideas

Catherine Gottlieb cgottlieb at Naperville203.org
Fri Jan 22 12:22:25 CST 2021

We’ve done a Mental Health Book Project in the past, and have also included All the Bright Places, Basketball Junkie, Beyond Belief, Crank, Dreamland (by Dessen), Exit, Pursued by a Bear, The Memory of Light, The Mockingbirds, Paperweight, Speechless, and Tears of a Tiger.

Cathy Gottlieb
NCHS Learning Commons Director
NCHS Webmaster
630-420-6549
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Denyse Eagleson via AISLE
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 10:29 AM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Denyse Eagleson <deagleson at rccu1.net>
Subject: [aisle] Health Ideas

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

The health teacher at my school has decided to have the kids pick out their own books with topics related to health class and then prepare presentation.  So, some that I have thought of include: Cut, Speak, Butter, Gym Candy, Winter Girls, My Sister's Keeper, and a few others.  So I am needing a few more ideas!  Thanks!!!!

--
Denyse Eagleson
English Teacher, Librarian

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.