[aisle] Health Ideas

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Fri Jan 22 13:12:07 CST 2021

Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson (yellow fever epidemic) The Program
(suicide) by Suzanne Young, The New David Espinoza (steroids) by Fred
Aceves, Five Feet Apart (cystic fibrosis) by Rachel Lippincott, DJ Rising
(mom's heroine addiction) by Love Maia, and Fallout (meth) by Ellen Hopkins.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 12:13 PM Denyse Eagleson via AISLE <

> The health teacher at my school has decided to have the kids pick out
> their own books with topics related to health class and then prepare
> presentation.  So, some that I have thought of include: Cut, Speak, Butter,
> Gym Candy, Winter Girls, My Sister's Keeper, and a few others.  So I am
> needing a few more ideas!  Thanks!!!!
>
> --
> *Denyse Eagleson*
> *English Teacher, Librarian*