[aisle] Students going around Go Guardian

Flaherty, Megan MFlaherty at maercker.org
Thu Jan 28 12:55:12 CST 2021

Can your tech admin (if you have one) turn off the ability for students to create a second desktop? We have used GoGuardian for several years and our students have figured out numerous ways to get around it (maybe they’ll be make it big in the tech world later in life?). We have had to lock down a lot of settings for students so that they can’t get out of GoGuardian.
Megan Flaherty

Sent from my iPhone