[aisle] Reading all 20 IL Readers' Choice Awards

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Thu Jan 28 15:02:09 CST 2021

I believe the Lincoln award had a "double deuces" award for those that read
all 22 nominees.  Lincoln now has only 20 nominees (like the other awards).
I don't know that any of the others (including Caudill* and the State
Library list) had an award for those that complete the list.

*Caudill used to have prizes that could be purchased and awarded at the
local level

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 2:58 PM Renee Brown via AISLE <

> What do we can the reader who reads all 20 books from the list? Is there a
> different name depending on what list they read? I remember there being a
> name for reading all 20 Abe books, but cannot remember it.
>
> Thanks!
> Renee Brown
> *District Librarian*
> *Computer Teacher*
> *Learn and Serve Team Coordinator*
> Arthur CUSD #305
> 217-578-2229
>

> [image: See the source image]
>
> *        (Class of 2011)*

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*