[aisle] HS Show Readalikes

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Fri Jan 29 09:56:25 CST 2021

Thank you so much to all that helped add titles to my list yesterday! I was
able to pull a bunch of stacks before I left and had just enough time to
organize the cart this morning. We've already checked out several! I also
now have many new books to read/buy and a few book displays to make if any
titles are left after checkout today.

I did turn editing access on the sheet off because I don't like to leave
open access to documents I won't be in frequently, but feel free to email
me directly at lochs at ms.k12.il.us if you want editing access in the future
(or you can just send me a title to add, too).

Here is the view only link, if you missed it yesterday:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QaqXhJred9Jh5bVSOOHcztBSK4KG3KB2jnqmu-Q0SPI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
*Lauren Ochs *
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
lochs at ms.k12.il.us

--
_Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic