[aisle] P/T Job at Glenbard South High School - FRIDAYS ONLY (.2)

Diane Mankowski diane_mankowski at glenbard.org
Tue Jul 6 21:37:57 CDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm looking for a p/t librarian (must be certified)  that would work on
Fridays only.
The job involves some heavy booktalking of YA and Adult Fiction and
Nonfiction.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please have them apply
using the application linked below. We'll be reviewing job applications and
scheduling interviews between mid-late July.

Additional questions about the job itself can be sent to me at
diane_mankowski at glenbard.org

*Link to the job application*
https://www.applitrack.com/glenbard/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?applitracksort=title&internaltransferform.Url=&category=High+School+Teaching&AppliTrackJobId=7330&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Thanks,
Diane Mankowski
Head Librarian, NBCT 2008
Glenbard South High School