[aisle] Monarch and Bluestem presentations with ILA

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Fri Jul 9 08:24:25 CDT 2021

Hello Carolyn,

THank you for the information. I will be out of town that week. How do I
access the recordings! I would really like to watch the sessions!

Kind Regards,
Kim
*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*
[image: Bitmoji Image]
*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Sponsored Ad - Unified: How Our Unlikely Friendship Gives Us Hope
for a Divided Country]

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 10:49 AM Executive Secretary AISLE via AISLE <

> Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to learn about the 2022 Monarch and
> Bluestem titles. Attend with your public library youth services librarian
> to collaborate on programming ideas.
>
> Carolyn Kinsella
>
> Members of the AISLE Bluestem Award Committee
> <https://ila.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6e70654dccbd86e15c572ad55&id=4a9b82e37f&e=ffa1891cd0> and
> the Monarch Award Committee
> <https://ila.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6e70654dccbd86e15c572ad55&id=6c44d84904&e=ffa1891cd0>,
> in partnership with the Noon Network, will present webinars on Monday, July
> 19 and Wednesday July 21.
>
> The webinars will include information about the titles on the 2022
> Bluestem and Monarch lists as well as ways to incorporate the awards into
> library programming. Additional information about the webinars is available
> on the ILA website
> <https://ila.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6e70654dccbd86e15c572ad55&id=e34147311e&e=ffa1891cd0>
> .
>
> All Noon Network webinars are free and recordings are available shortly
> after every webinar. *Registration for live webinars is required and is
> limited to Illinois libraries. *Others may view the recordings when they
> are available.
>
> Carolyn Kinsella
> AISLE Executive Secretary
> P.O. Box 110
> Seneca, IL  61360
> PH: 815-357-6023

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.