[aisle] Monarch and Bluestem presentations with ILA

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Thu Jul 15 11:37:56 CDT 2021

Thank you!

*Stay safe. Stay strong. S**tay hopeful.*
[image: Bitmoji Image]
*Kim Jones                                     *
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Elgin, IL*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759        *
*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Sponsored Ad - Unified: How Our Unlikely Friendship Gives Us Hope
for a Divided Country]

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 8:28 AM Registrar AISLE via AISLE <