[aisle] Library fall 2021/22

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Thu Jul 15 21:23:52 CDT 2021

I am a prek-12 Librarian. We were in school, in person, (nearly) all day,
every day of the 2020-2021 year. My K-6 had weekly Library time and weekly
circulation just like a regular year. My 7-12 didn’t have quite as much
access because limited time put of the room as much as possible.  I still
had classes from the come in as well as individual students.  My biggest
miss was that the 7-12 did not have their Advisory period at the end if the
day which cut the Library traffic a lot.

I did put returned materials in a 2week quarantine cycle (asI had do e a
few years ago when we had a pink eye issue).

We made it through the tear just fine.

Leslie

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 8:34 PM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <

> At this time my district is planning to have library classes in the
> library.  I'm in a K-5 school.  Our class sizes are small so the kids can
> distance from each other.
>
> Happily Ever After,
>
> Karrie Fisher
> Librarian & Teacher
> *Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
> Library Card Catalog*
>
> Winkelman School
> 1919 Landwehr Road
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1919+Landwehr+Road+Glenview,+IL%C2%A0+60026?entry=gmail&source=g>
> Glenview, IL  60026
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1919+Landwehr+Road+Glenview,+IL%C2%A0+60026?entry=gmail&source=g>
> 847-729-5650
> 847-729-5654

> <#m_5130644282388626159_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 7:18 PM Kulesza, Patty via AISLE <
>
>> How many k-8 schools will have open access to their Media Center/ library
>> this fall? Will k-4 classes be allowed to come in for lesson and checkouts?
>> What safety precautions are you enforcing as far as how many children will
>> be allowed in the stacks at a time to look for books, how many students are
>> allowed to sit at a table etc. Thanks for the feedback!
>> Patty Kulesza
>> Richland D88A, Crest Hill Illinois
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*