[aisle] Multiple eBook access for book clubs/class novel study?

HELEN BIBLER hbibler at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 17:24:21 CDT 2021

They DO exist, but the titles available tend to be quite limited. If you use Title wave, you can search there using the filter for multiple user access.

When you go in, click eBooks, Digital and More, then the EBooks with Multi-Access tab.

There are also "assignable" copies of ebooks that you can buy for short term loan to specific library users available through Follett. Again, I think that the number of titles available may be a bit limited.