[aisle] Elementary position available

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:00:02 CDT 2021

Hello,

A dear friend of mine has become principal at an elementary school in
Burlington 301, which is a unit district.
The previous librarian, who was not certified, decided to retire.
Because I taught my friend well, she wants to hire a certified librarian
who can really work with teachers.
Here is the link to the job and you can let me know if you have any
questions.
I used to work in the district long ago.

https://teachinkane.org/vacancies/#.YQBUhnBaGCw.link

*Mariela Martinez Siegert*
School Librarian, Downers Grove North HS

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | No Flying No Tights Features Editor
<https://www.instagram.com/marris116/> <https://twitter.com/marris116>
Currently reading *Drawing Power* edited by Diane Noomin
‌