[aisle] Library Coordinator Position- Decatur, IL

Hanna Reside HNReside at dps61.org
Wed Jul 28 13:43:34 CDT 2021

Hi all,
I am leaving my position at Decatur Public Schools for a position closer to my home.  It's a Library Coordinator Position, which puts you in charge of the 14 libraries in the district, which are all fully staffed.  Your most important roles are being the liaison between the district and the libraries, provide PD for library staff, and provide direction for librarians and assistants.
Truly some great people to work with.  You don't have a lot of contact with students, but you do need to be great with communicating with staff and administration.  Feel free to contact me at hannareside at gmail.com with any questions!

Position posted here:
https://www.applitrack.com/dps61/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Professional+Development+Institute
Decatur Public Schools District #61 - Frontline Recruitment<https://www.applitrack.com/dps61/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Professional+Development+Institute>
Frontline Education is closely monitoring the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are here to help! If you are a jobseeker or current employee with questions on the current process or policies, we suggest contacting the district and reviewing the current guidelines as presented by the CDC.If you require technical assistance with applying, our learning center and support team is available.
www.applitrack.com

Hanna Reside, MLIS
Library Media Coordinator
Decatur Public Schools
Professional Development Institute
217-362-3040 x032012

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/24182227?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/24182227?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you. Decatur Public School District 61, Decatur, Illinois.