[aisle] Congratulation to Kim Anderson

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 10 11:40:09 CDT 2021

If you are a graduate of the iSchool at University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign, you receive a copy of Intersections quarterly.  In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the School librarian licensure program it will be highlighting "school librarians who have made a difference in the field."The first school librarian featured is our very own Kim Anderson, librarian at Jefferson Middle School in Champaign.  Check out page 17 and celebrate Kim and her devotion to our profession!

Peggy Burton