[aisle] RAILS Focus Groups

Kathy Mackle Tiffany kathyt at hellocpi.com
Wed Jun 16 07:49:40 CDT 2021

Good morning Carolyn!
I hope you’ve had a wonderful summer so far. Thank you for allowing me too be a part of the RAILS network!

I would love to have a conversation with you leading up to this conversation to see if there’s anyway that CPI can be a strategic partner.

Could we set something up late this week or early next just to chat or have you Worked out the vendor piece of this already?

Thank you so much!

Kathy Mackle Tiffany | Direct Sales Manager
Office: 708-946-4139<tel:708-946-4139>  Cell: 708-803-6100<tel:708-803-6100>
Children’s Plus, Inc., 1387 Dutch American Way, Beecher, IL 60401<x-apple-data-detectors://6>
kathyt at hellocpi.com<mailto:kathyt at hellocpi.com>  | www.hellocpi.com<http://www.hellocpi.com/>