[aisle] Great Book Resource - SCARCE Introduction

SCARCE info at scarce.org
Mon Jun 21 10:29:18 CDT 2021

Hello all-
My name is Olivia Ryan and I work for an Environmental Education NFP called
SCARCE, located at 800 S. Rohlwing Rd (Rt. 53) - Unit D, Addison, IL. Our
main mission is to keep as much out of the landfill as possible, as well as
to educate people on different environmental issues and practices. We take
donations of various items, but mostly books and school supplies. We have a
storefront for teachers and non-profits to shop for textbooks, reading
books, and school supplies, charging just $5 a box to keep our doors open.
We sort all the books that come in by quality and date, and much of it is
shelved by retired school librarians. I wanted to make SCARCE known as a
resource for all of you for general book needs, but also to let you know we
have a huge selection of class sets to offer. If anyone is interested they
can always come check out our storefront, or additionally reply to the
thread if you are in search of a particular title. I look forward to this
new resource!

Best,
*Olivia                       *
*SCARCE*
630.545.9710
*We moved! *New address:
800 S. Rohlwing Rd (Rt 53) - Unit D
Addison, IL 60101
www.scarce.org

*Helping people discover how easy it can be to make a meaningful difference
for our kids, for our environment, and for our future...and often for all
three at once.*
#scarceinspires