[aisle] Breaking News from the AISLE 2021 Conference Committee

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Fri Jun 25 16:51:40 CDT 2021

Hi all,

   As you start your weekend I wanted to share some exciting news the
conference committee received from the iHotel and Conference Center. They
are now back to 100% normal operating procedures with the exception that
they ask that unvaccinated visitors wear masks. We are excited for all
programs and speakers that are being lined up for the 21 AISLE Conference
and can’t wait to see you all in Champaign, Monday and Tuesday, November 8
& 9! Early Bird Registration information coming soon!

Have a great weekend!

[image: BF9ADAB3-68B7-4BCE-8B8B-86002398E72E_1_105_c.jpeg]

--
Lizz Pippin
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity