[aisle] Breaking News from the AISLE 2021 Conference Committee

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 26 13:48:31 CDT 2021

Looking forward to it!
Peggy Burton

    On Friday, June 25, 2021, 04:51:58 PM CDT, Conference Publicity (South) AISLE via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

Hi all,

   As you start your weekend I wanted to share some exciting news the conference committee received from the iHotel and Conference Center. They are now back to 100% normal operating procedures with the exception that they ask that unvaccinated visitors wear masks. We are excited for all programs and speakers that are being lined up for the 21 AISLE Conference and can’t wait to see you all in Champaign, Monday and Tuesday, November 8 & 9! Early Bird Registration information coming soon!

Have a great weekend!

--
Lizz Pippin AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity
MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG