[aisle] Literary Agent sought

Feeley, Francis fafeeley at cps.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:56:20 CST 2021

A colleague is seeking a literary agent, preferably in Chicago. He has
written one memoir, three full-length feature screenplays (one being
produced in 2021/22), and three short-story animated screenplays (one in
pre-production wth release date this summer).

Please reply with any suggestions or tips!

--
*Fran Feeley, NBCT*
School Librarian  fafeeley at cps.edu
http://jcplibrary.weebly.com/  (website)
https://jcplibrary.weebly.com/library-newsblog (blog)
pronouns: he, him, his

*I am working on becoming an anti-racist teacher. I'm ready to talk about
it.*

*Click here <https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1825348-fran?shelf=read>
to see what I have been reading lately. Reach out to discuss!*
[image: peacefully reading]

*William Jones College Preparatory High School*
700 South State Street
Chicago IL 60605
GSR #38
http://www.jonescollegeprep.org