[aisle] Google forms for Monarch and Bluestem

Christine Cahill cahillch at u4sd.org
Tue Mar 2 18:08:19 CST 2021

I always make sure to read the required number of books to all students-5
Monarch books and 4 Bluestems. Despite seeing students every two weeks
instead of weekly, I went well over that number with all my K-3 students
and read 5 of the 6 picture books on the Bluestem list with all my 4-5
students.

After reviewing the books, I am using the Google form with my 2-5 students.
With my K-1 students who I am seeing in person, I have laminated copies of
the sheet with all the book covers and have the students circle their
favorite with their dry erase markers. I count up the votes, and erase and
sanitize the copies for use the next day. For my K-! remote students, I had
a copy of the book covers with numbers on it and the students could tell me
the number of the book, the title, or describe their favorite book in some
way.

Christine Cahill
Teacher/Librarian
Carrie Busey Elementary School
304 Prairie Rose Lane
Savoy, IL 61874
217-351-3811
cahillch at u4sd.org

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 11:34 AM Emily Meszaros via AISLE <