[aisle] Who won Caudill at your school??

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Wed Mar 3 11:26:45 CST 2021

It's been a rough year for everyone. We didn't even vote due to the
instability of student attendance and lower circulation rates. However, *Small
Spaces* has been the all-time favorite with everyone.
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a leader."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. read before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 11:13 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

> I had horrible participation this year in voting because of the
> library couldn't host our voting party--the library is a classroom.  Only
> 14 voted but I had over 100 that could!  Not too excited about it.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary
>

> On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 10:50 AM Amy Haring via AISLE <
>
>> The best time of the year! The Caudill winners at Logan Junior High are:
>>
>> 1 - Small Spaces
>> 2 - Sweep
>> 3 - Tie between Becoming Kareem and Spirit Hunters
>>

>> Amy Haring
>> PES 115 District Librarian
>> Student Council Sponsor
>> Logan Junior High
>> 815-875-6415
>> aharing at pes115.org
>>
>> "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than
>> you think." - A. A. Milne
>>

>> Image credit: Mr. Matlick
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 2:18 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> I love getting a preview of Caudill winners!
>>> At my school, *Front Desk*, won by a landslide!
>>> 1st:  Front Desk
>>> 2nd: Small Spaces