[aisle] Registration is open

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Wed Mar 3 13:11:35 CST 2021

*Registration is open for the following AISLE Professional Development
activities.  *

*System E-Content and E-Resources for Illinois Educators*

Date:  Thursday, March 4, 2021  4:00- 5:00 p.m.
Presented by RAILS and IHLS   1 PDH offered

This is your chance to learn more about system E-Content and Resources by
joining presenters from RAILS and IHLS as they explain how the systems can
assist school personnel, especially during this time of online
teaching. This presentation is appropriate for librarians, classroom
teachers, and administrators. Watch together for great collaboration.

Cost: Free

Click here to register:
https://railslibraries.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8d9amr2gQI-WJK67DMd0DA

*Readers’ Choice Awards*

Date:  March 9. 2021    7:00 – 8:00 p.m

Presented by Readers’ Choice committees    1 PDH offered

Curious about the AISLE Readers’ Choice Programs but aren’t sure how to get
started? Maybe you’re more interested in knowing why you should register.
This session will showcase reps from each committee who will summarize
their work, highlight some of their lesson resources, and explain what you
need to do to start getting your students involved.

Cost:  Free

To register click here
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*2022 Monarch Award Review*

Date:  Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Presented by Monarch Award Committee   1 PDH offered

Learn about the titles on the 2022 Monarch list and get a head start
preparing for the Readers' Choice Award at your library. You'll also learn
about the role of our evaluators and how you can help select our future
lists.

Cost:  $10.00 for AISLE members, $15.00 for non-members

To register click here
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*2022 Bluestem Award Review*

Date:  Tuesday, April 20, 2021   7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Presented by Bluestem Award Committee  1 PDH offered

Listen to information about the titles on the 2022 Bluestem list and start
thinking about ways to implement your Readers' Choice program for the
2021-2022 school year. Have you ever wanted to serve on the committee? If
so, find out how you can be part of the program.

Cost:  $10.00 for AISLE members, $15.00 for non-members

To register click here
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*2022 Rebecca Caudill Review*

Date:  Tuesday, May 4, 2021  7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Presented by the Rebecca Caudill committee  1 PDH offered

The Rebecca Caudill Young Readers' Book Award is Illinois' Readers' Choice
award for students in grades 4-8. At this session, RCYRBA Board members
will share booktalks for the 2022 list of nominees and give you ideas to
help promote the program and books to your students. You'll also learn
about the role of our evaluators and how you can help select our future
lists.

Cost:  $10.00 for AISLE members, $15.00 for non-members

To register click here
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*2022 Lincoln Award Review*

Date:  Tuesday, May 11, 2021   7:00 – 8:00 p.m

Presented by the Lincoln Award Committee  1PDH offered

This session is all about the 2022 Abe Lincoln Book Award titles. It's hard
to read them all, so learn about the content of each book, begin creating
your 2021-2022 program and find out how you can join the committee.

--
Caroline Campbell
AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary