[aisle] Have you painted metal library shelves?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Thu Mar 4 09:19:20 CST 2021

Though I've not needed to paint our fairly new shelves, I've painted other
metal things with pretty-good success. It's a process though. It helps to
lightly sand all of the surfaces first with fine-grade steel wool. I've
used Rustoleum products to spray paint and to brush paint, using a foam
brush. Both can work well, but I'd encourage you to experiment first on the
underside of a shelf. Good luck!
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a leader."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. read before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:31 AM Janet Jenkins via AISLE <