[aisle] Library Schedule - Elementary School

Christine Cahill cahillch at u4sd.org
Thu Mar 4 10:50:16 CST 2021

In non covid times I see students once a week for 40 minutes-30 minute
lesson and 10 minute checkout. Students can come in every morning to
exchange books. Our doors open 20 minutes before class starts.

Christine Cahill
Teacher/Librarian
Carrie Busey Elementary School
304 Prairie Rose Lane
Savoy, IL 61874
217-351-3811
cahillch at u4sd.org

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 11:19 AM Jaime Pirus via AISLE <