[aisle] Latinx graphic novels or historical fiction YA

Kristen Harvey kharvey at bn98.org
Fri Mar 5 13:10:28 CST 2021

Graphic novels: Manuelito by Elisa Amado, Miles Morales is part Latino/part
black, Lowriders in Space by Cathy Camper
Historical Fiction: A Thunderous Whisper by Christina Diaz Gonzalez, Echo
by Pam Munoz Ryan, I Lived on Butterfly Hill by Marjorie Agosin

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 12:44 PM Lala Lala via AISLE <