[aisle] Project Z for Bluestem

Jennifer Muzzy jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com
Mon Mar 8 11:00:39 CST 2021

Does the committee contact the publishers to let them know a book has been
nominated?  I thought that was the procedure so that they could ensure the
book was easy to get.

I am wondering if schools have easy access to purchase items without a
purchase order.  Buying used books doesn't always lend itself to using a
purchase order.

Can anyone on the committee speak to this?

Jennifer Muzzy
Riddle Elementary School
Mattoon, IL 61938
jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 7:54 AM Christine Cahill via AISLE <

> There are used copies on Amazon and at AbeBooks.com.
>
> Thanks for the heads up, Carolyn!
>
> Christine Cahill
> Teacher/Librarian
> Carrie Busey Elementary School
> 304 Prairie Rose Lane
> Savoy, IL 61874
> 217-351-3811
> cahillch at u4sd.org
>

> On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 8:50 PM Carolyn Roys via AISLE <
>
>> We as booksellers have word from Scholastic that this book is going out
>> of print.
>> FYI so you understand why you can’t get it.
>> Happy Reading,
>> Carolyn Roys ~ Anderson’s Bookshop
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
Riddle Elementary School
Mattoon, IL 61938
jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com

--
This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential