[aisle] Project Z for Bluestem

Christine Cahill cahillch at u4sd.org
Mon Mar 8 13:18:20 CST 2021

Jennifer is right about the difficulties of getting a purchase order for
used books. I am very fortunate to have funds from my school's PTA that can
be used for such purchases.

Christine Cahill
Teacher/Librarian
Carrie Busey Elementary School
304 Prairie Rose Lane
Savoy, IL 61874
217-351-3811
cahillch at u4sd.org

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 11:01 AM Jennifer Muzzy via AISLE <