[aisle] One Book One School: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Jill Berry jmberry5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 12:17:45 CDT 2021

Several years ago the school where I was teaching used Charlie and the
Chocolate Factory for One School One Book. It was a big hit. In fact, I am
suggesting it as a possibility for One School One Book at my current school.

You can contact me personally if you want more information about what I did
a few years ago.

Jill Berry
jmberry5 at gmail.com

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 9:28 AM Jaime Pirus via AISLE <