[aisle] 2021 IL Reader's Choice Winners?

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Sun Mar 14 13:12:47 CDT 2021

Yes, there will be a live announcement.  It will air on Friday, March 19 at
10:00am.  Information about where to view the announcement will be shared
this week.
Thanks for your interest in and support of our Readers' Choice programs.

Make sure your readers' votes are counted by officially voting between now
and 11:59pm Monday, March 15!

Leslie Forsman
AISLE Readers' Choice co-function rep

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 12:28 PM Lura O'Phelan via AISLE <

> With voting ending tomorrow, do we know how/when winners will be
> announced? Will there be a live-stream announcement as in previous years? I
> have teachers who enjoy watching it with their class each year!
>
> --
> *Mrs. Lura O'Phelan - ophelanl at skokie69.net <ophelanl at skokie69.net>*
> *Madison Librarian*
> *Skokie/Morton Grove School District 69*
> *5100 Madison St.*
>
> *Skokie, IL 60077*
> *(847)675-3048 x1183*
> *@OphelanLura*

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*