[aisle] Destiny Discover questions

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon Mar 15 09:15:40 CDT 2021

We've JUST (finally!) added ebooks and audiobooks to our collection and are
beginning to utilize Destiny Discover.
However, I have* a few Destiny Discover questions* that I'm hoping someone
can answer:
*1. *How can I see what student is currently borrowing e and audio books?
 (Why don't borrowed ebooks and audiobooks show up under a student's name
on the original Destiny site?)
*2. *If a student or teacher asks to borrow an ebook or audiobook, do they
have to be the one to check it out to themselves, or is there a way for me
to lend it to them on my end?
*3.* Can I work from Destiny Discover to check out physical books to
students, or do I have to stay on the main (back office) Destiny page?
*4.* Once a student checks out an ebook or audiobook, can they access it to
read on the Destiny Discover site if they didn't download the app to their
Chromebook?
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a leader."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. read before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz