[aisle] ESL Bits?

Melissa Lambert loydmeli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:39:57 CDT 2021

Hi All,

Has anyone ever used the site ESL Bits to give an entire class access to
audiobooks and ebooks? http://esl-bits.net/

I have a teacher that wants to use it by posting it on his schoology page
so students can access it from home or school. We do not have enough print
copies of the class novel and it is not in the budget to order more. His
students are not ESL. They are mixed gen ed and special ed.

Here is what they have listed on their website under copyright/legal
<http://esl-bits.net/advanced-listening/copyright2.html>.

It still seems against copyright law to me. What do you think?