[aisle] Picture book about disabilities

JENNIFER BRADY JENNIFER.BRADY at PSD150.ORG
Thu Mar 18 13:17:19 CDT 2021

Not So Different by Shane Burcaw is a fantastic book. I know he has offered video conferencing...

Jennifer Brady
Library Manager
Whittier Primary School
1619 W. Fredonia Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61606
309-672-6569

Currently Reading: I'm Still Here by Austin Channing Brown

________________________________
From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Elena Menicocci via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 1:08 PM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Elena Menicocci <emenicocci at gmail.com>
Subject: [aisle] Picture book about disabilities

Please be cautious: This email was sent from outside of our district.
Hi All,

I have a teacher who is looking for a picture book about disabilities. Bonus if it includes people of color. Double bonus if the author lives in the Chicagoland area. She is looking for this author to do a visit for a communitywide celebration next year.

Thanks much!
Elena

**** Peoria Public Schools Disclaimer ****
This communication may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information, unless expressly indicated in this communication.