[aisle] Recommendations for recording studio materials, please.

Jill Simpson jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
Fri Mar 19 12:59:51 CDT 2021

Do you have good recommendations for recording studios? We are installing a
recording studio complete with greenscreen and camera and I was hoping to
add some materials to the collection to support that interest. Materials on
podcasting, vlogging, videos, music recordings, anything appropriate for
high school students would be helpful.

Jill

Ms. Simpson
High School Library Administrative Assistant
Indian Creek CUSD #425
506 South Shabbona Road
Shabbona, IL 60550
jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
815-824-2197 x1107
Rails Code: ICLY-12

"Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?"

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com