[aisle] High School materials about Drones? Anyone?

Leah Krippner leah.krippner at harlem122.org
Fri Mar 19 12:59:41 CDT 2021

I have a ton on military use.

I can't give it a full endorsement because we don't own it. But the cover
art sure implies agricultural use. Maybe look at a copy through ILL before
you lay down the big money.

[image: DRONES] <https://www.mackinvia.com/preview/launch/7360648>
DRONES
(ODYSSEYS)
 by
WHITING, JIM

9781628328004

2020
CREATIVE PAPERBACKS
*Title Match:  *P

*Dewey* 629.133*IL* 7-10*Lexile* 1030L

--
Leah Krippner
Pronouns: she/her

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 12:49 PM Jill Simpson via AISLE <

> I am looking for recommendations for materials about drone use in
> agriculture, environment, science, journalism, everything. But particularly
> agriculture.
>
> Any recommendations will be appreciated!
>
> Jill
>

> Ms. Simpson
> High School Library Administrative Assistant
> Indian Creek CUSD #425
> 506 South Shabbona Road
> Shabbona, IL 60550
> jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
> 815-824-2197 x1107
> Rails Code: ICLY-12
>
> "Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
> you have WebMD?"
>
> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*