[aisle] Readers’ Choice Book Award Announcement

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 19 13:41:43 CDT 2021

What great videos.  All the students who spoke did an excellent job.  Thank-you to them and to their adult leaders!
Peggy Burton

    On Friday, March 19, 2021, 08:02:03 AM CDT, Virtual Communications AISLE via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

The Readers’ Choice Book Awards were established by AISLE to promote reading and provide Illinois students with the opportunity to participate in and be involved in selecting age appropriate titles for recognition. Each year hundreds of books are nominated for this recognition. Those nominations become the list of 20 titles students read and then vote on. The 2021 Monarch, Bluestem and Lincoln Award Nominees were truly outstanding. We are proud to announce the 2021 Winners of these prestigious awards.

The winners are…

Monarch: Can I Be Your Dog? by Troy Cummings

Bluestem: Wedgie & Gizmo by Suzanne Selfors, illustrated by Barbara Fisinger

Lincoln: Truly Devious by Maureen Johson

The winning announcement videos, suitable for showing students and voting tallies may be found here.

If you are having technical difficulties playing the videos, check your pop up blocker.

If you have any questions about the awards, please contact the Readers’ Choice Function Reps at readerschoice at aisled.org.

Readers’ Choice Function Reps

Leslie Forsman and Jana Bayne

Jennifer CampbellAISLE Google ManagerAISLE 2021 Conference Committee Member
AISLE PD Committee MemberAISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/