[aisle] Glenbard South HS - Library Secretary Position NEEDED ($14.28 hour, 10 months, 8 hours, 187 days)

Diane Mankowski diane_mankowski at glenbard.org
Thu Mar 25 08:51:35 CDT 2021

*Library Secretary Wanted @ Glenbard South High School (Glen Ellyn, IL)*
*Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (with a 30 minute paid lunch, 30 minute
break)*
I hope to schedule Interviews between April 1-8.

*View complete district job description and APPLY here:*
https://www.applitrack.com/glenbard/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?applitracksort=title&internaltransferform.Url=&category=Secretarial%2FClerical

*I'm looking for someone with good tech skills and solid communication
skills who is interested in working with high school students. *
*I'd love a candidate who reads. We often have students ask all of our
library staff members for book recommendations.*

Please contact me if you have any questions about our school, the job
duties or our library program.

Sincerely,

Diane Mankowski
Head Librarian
diane_mankowski at glenbard.org
630-942-6691

Currently Reading
*Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas*
*Courageous Conversation about Race by Glenn E. Singleton*

Just Finished Reading
*Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson*
*You Know I'm No Good by Jessie Ann Foley*