[aisle] Subscription general reference databases for Elementary and Middle grades

Danielle Baker dxbaker2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:26:52 CDT 2021

Please clock on the links . The representative information is below .

Susan Gall
Schedule a time to meet with me! https://calendly.com/susangall

FactCite: Lincoln Library Online
Lincoln Library Press, Inc.
(800) 516-2656
(216) 781-9594
(216) 781-9559 FAX
www.thelincolnlibrary.com

Request a no-obligation 30-day FactCite trial today!
www.factcite.com/texis/trialform

Want a quick overview of FactCite? Check out this short video!
Click here: https://youtu.be/4ixazqqHC_A

Ask me about FactCite: Lincoln Library Online
"Best Overall Reference K-12" in the LMC/ARBA Best in Reference Awards
Visit TheLincolnLibrary.com to learn more!

"God is your source- everything else is just a resource"
  Tony Evans