[aisle] Monarch 2021 Resources - Thank You, Omu!

Jeannine Mcdonald jmcdonald at geneva304.org
Fri Mar 26 11:44:08 CDT 2021

I asked the same question...this was the response 🙁

That is correct. The goal is to move the resources from behind the paywall by April 1.  Once the registration opens for the next year, the login and password from the previous year no longer work.

-Carolyn Kinsella

Jeannine McDonald

LMC Director

Fabyan Elementary