[aisle] Love Your Library: Continue the Conversation! Sign up Today!

Board Standards AISLE boardstandards at aisled.org
Tue May 4 08:02:23 CDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We enjoyed the opportunity to brainstorm, collaborate, and problem solve
during our Love Your Library, Love Yourself session on April 8. We look
forward to continuing the conversation in upcoming sessions that are grade
level specific. Please take a look below at the dates and join us as you
are able.

Attendees are invited to share library program ideas that were successful
this year, ideas that need development, or ideas that are on the plans for
next year. Feel free to ask the host to share the screen!

*High School Librarians*

*Date:  Wednesday*, May 5, 2021  7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Hosted by Advocacy Committee Members: Janine Asmus and Robyn Whitlock

*Cost:  Free*

Click here to register online.
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*Elementary School Librarians*

*Date: Wednesday*, May 12, 2021 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Hosted by Advocacy Committee Members: Joanna Marek and Robyn Whitlock

*Cost:  Free*

Click here to register online.
<https://www.aisled.org/workshop-registration-multi.htm>

*Middle School Librarians*

*Date:  **Wednesday* May 19, 2021   7:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Hosted by Advocacy Committee Members: Andrea Perrin and Joanna Marek