[aisle] Listserv guidelines - updated

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Tue May 4 09:18:32 CDT 2021

Updated listserv guidelines were adopted at the April 24, 2021 board
meeting. The new guidelines are listed below. Please let me know if you
have any questions and thanks to everyone who participates in the
AISLE-Share listserv.

AISLE-Share Guidelines

The purpose of this listserv is to support discussions of topics
specifically related to school libraries and librarianship. As
professionals, it is important to be able to share ideas, solve problems
and connect with other school librarians across our state.

   -

   Be respectful - avoid posting messages that are derogatory, damaging,
   political, religious or personal in nature.
   -

   Include your email, full name, and work site on each of your posts so
   listserv members can respond to your question personally.
   -

   Include a meaningful title and appropriate grade level in your subject
   line to help members easily find posts related to their topic of interest.
   -

   Carefully consider if your reply should be for all to see or should be
   directed to the original individual.
   -

   Remember to carefully consider copyright laws when posting material that
   is not your own.
   -

   Advertising for financial gain by vendors, authors, speakers and other
   listserv members is not permitted.

Failure to follow these guidelines may lead to removal from the listserv.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110
Seneca, IL  61360