[aisle] Lincoln 2022 Book Trailers

Feeley, Francis fafeeley at cps.edu
Wed May 5 10:44:41 CDT 2021

Thanks, Apra! I love it and will use it with my students!

THANK YOU!

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 10:36 AM Apra Mainardi via AISLE <

> Good Morning! I just finished putting together a ThingLink with the
> Lincoln 2022 books if anyone is interested in using it with students for
> next year. Here is the link
> https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1446219862144712705 and if you would like
> to embed it to your website here is the embed code:
> <iframe width="960" height="720" data-original-width="7200"
> data-original-height="5400" src="
> https://www.thinglink.com/card/1446219862144712705" type="text/html"
> frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen
> scrolling="no"></iframe><script async src="//
> cdn.thinglink.me/jse/responsive.js"></script>
>
> Thanks!
> Apra
>
> --
> Apra Mainardi
> District Teacher-Librarian
> Winnebago High School
>
> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
> this transmission.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*Fran Feeley, NBCT*
School Librarian  fafeeley at cps.edu
http://jcplibrary.weebly.com/  (website)
https://jcplibrary.weebly.com/library-newsblog (blog)
pronouns: he, him, his

*I am working on becoming an anti-racist teacher. I'm ready to talk about
it.*

*Click here <https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1825348-fran?shelf=read>
to see what I have been reading lately. Reach out to discuss!*
[image: peacefully reading]

*William Jones College Preparatory High School*
700 South State Street
Chicago IL 60605
GSR #38
http://www.jonescollegeprep.org