[aisle] Job Postings: Elementary Library Director

Sarah Peterson sarah.fraser.hope at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:52:54 CDT 2021

CUSD200 in Wheaton/Warrenville has 4 open positions
<https://www.applitrack.com/cusd200/OnlineApp/default.aspx?Category=Elementary+School+Teaching&subcategory=Library+Learning+Center+Director>
beginning next year at the K-5 level.  The official name of the position is
Library Learning Center Director.

We are a larger unit district.  This year we were split between 2 buildings
because of the pandemic and some were temporary classroom teachers, next
year we will be returning to full time in one building. So over a span of
two years we had a few retirements and people moving around, which is why
we have so many openings at once.

I encourage you to apply at the link above!  I may not be able to answer
all your questions, but feel free to reach out if you want to know more
about the district in general. As a group of librarians we do enjoy working
together and sharing ideas, while we do still cater to our individual
building needs.

~Sarah Peterson
sarah.fraser.hope at gmail.com
You can also reach me at my district email sarah.peterson at cusd200.org