[aisle] I was today years old...

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Thu May 13 16:13:32 CDT 2021

I did not know this.  I've always written my notes in Word and copied and
pasted them into that little box because....well, it was so little!

Thanks, Lauren!

Happily Ever After,

Karrie Fisher
Librarian & Teacher
*Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
Library Card Catalog*

Winkelman School
1919 Landwehr Road
Glenview, IL  60026

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 2:29 PM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <