[aisle] Title Help, Please

Jennifer Shugrue jshugrue at unit2.net
Fri May 21 09:07:42 CDT 2021

A Diamond in the Desert by Fitzmaurice

*Jennifer Shugrue*
*Sheridan Grade School Library*
*jshugrue at unit2.net <jshugrue at unit2.net>*
*815-496-2002*

*Currently Reading*
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/6422767?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/6422767?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

This transmission is restricted for use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error,
please notify the original sender by reply email, delete this transmission
and related contents from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this
transmission. Thank you. Serena Community Unit School District 2, Serena, IL

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 9:05 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <