[aisle] Title Help, Please

Sharon Lane slane at mcusd1.net
Fri May 21 09:39:09 CDT 2021

Possibly, *Baseball Saved Us*

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 9:05 AM Lani Maldonado via AISLE <

> Hello collective librarian brain,
>
> I have a teacher who is looking for a book with the following things but
> neither of us can figure out the title. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated!!
>
> *She thinks it is about...*
> - a little boy playing baseball at an internment camp
> - the kid defied the guards
>
> *Cover might be dusty orange and have a baseball diamond on it*
>
> *Diamond might be in the title & possibly a past Caudill book*
>
> Thank you so much,
>
> Lani Maldonado
> Lincoln Hall Middle School

*Sharon Lane*
Library/Media Center Para-Professional
Je-Neir Elementary School
1001 West Second Street
Momence, IL 60954
815-472-6646

*“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the
sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove . . . . but the world
maybe different because I was important in the life of a child.”  ― Kathy
Davis*

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this email may be confidential, and has been
sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.