[aisle] Professional learning providers/vendors

Thorstenson, Kara klthorstenson at cps.edu
Fri May 28 17:12:36 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Can you please recommend training companies/organizations or individuals
that you or your district have hired to provide library professional
learning?

CPS is looking for companies or individuals that can support ebook training
across our district in approx 150-200 schools along with our team. This
would be mostly during the school day and year, but if you know any
individual or any organization that might be interested, please share their
contact info or ask them to contact me directly.

Thank you so much! Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend!

Kara

--
*Kara Thorstenson*
Director of Libraries and Instructional Technology

office: 773-553-2523
mobile: 773-255-3518

Explore the CPS Virtual Library and Databases Here <http://library.cps.edu>