[aisle] Collection Development Policy Survey

Sylvia Allen sallen at blueridge18.org
Mon Nov 1 08:54:57 CDT 2021

Good morning!

Blue Ridge CUSD18 has convened a library committee with the purpose of
redesigning our library's collection development policies. We would like to
gather information from other Illinois school libraries about their
collection development policies and procedures, to guide us in this
project. If you would be willing to participate by completing a Google Form
survey on behalf of your Illinois school library, please contact me at
sallen at blueridge18.org.

Thank you!
Sylvia Allen, Blue Ridge CUSD18 District Librarian

--
*Mrs. Sylvia Allen (she/her)*
*District Librarian*