[aisle] Informational Google slide project

Kathy Wickline wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
Mon Nov 1 09:46:40 CDT 2021

We do a disability research paper and then the students look at one famous
person who has succeeded in spite of the disability.  They use these topics
about the person:
1.  Basic info--birth, birthplace, family, death (if not still living), 2.
Date diagnosed 3 Accomplishments and Awards, 4.  how did the disability
affect the person's life and how did he/she overcome the challenges, 5.
who inspired or influenced him/her, and 6.  how has the person brought
attention to the disability.
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 8:35 AM Kulesza, Patty via AISLE <